The “why” behind utilizing the talents of a Virtual Assistant vary from client to client. Some may need little help immediately and others may need support 20 or more hours per week. Larger firms optimize the talents of a VA by working with them on special projects, marketing launches, etc. At Bridger Virtual Solutions, we want to provide you with what we consider the top reasons for working with a Virtual Assistant.
• The VA is off-site. They never come to the client’s office to work, therefore there is no need to supply office space, purchase additional or expensive office equipment, or furniture.
• Bridger Virtual Solutions is a registered company, which means we operate as an independent contractor. No need to worry about payroll, state and federal deductions, payroll taxes, or costly employment practices issues.
• Minimal training—Our professionals are trained in a variety of markets and the learning curve is relatively small.
• The client is paying for project and work time as opposed to “office time.”
• The client has access to administrative professionals!
Opportunities are waiting. Are you ready?